top of page

Story Nook Bend

Public·12 members

So, since we're doing polls, I shall contribute (but this is a decision I actually have to make so votes are helpful.)

My WIP has turned into a trilogy. The first book will be narrated by Azra, and the second book will be narrated by an elf girl. The thing is, she is nissong a few things.

So first, description, so you can get the picture: Slim, 5'8" teen with shoulder-length straight steel-gray metallic hair, fair porcelain skin, pointy ears (!!!),slightly aloof/mildy fierce expression, and... she needs an eye color.

What shall it be?

• Steel gray, like her hair

• Violetish blue

• Ice blue

• Silver

Next: Personality. She's an elf princess, and has good self esteem (but she's not like "I'm better than everyone", just to be clear), and is very good at biding her time, kind of embodying that 'silent assassin' archetype. She's very cunning, and clever (which can lead her being manipulative, which one of her flaws), and likes things to be carefully planned. She likes having something to stick to and for things to be under control.

And that's too many she's for one paragraph, which leads us to question two: What should her name be? Since the elves live on a floating isle, I was thinking stuff related to the sky (birds, clouds, weather). I have a few options...

So choose please!

• Contra-- like contrail, a cloud

• Kontra-- different spelling

• Lyn--lightning in Norwegian

• Uværa--storm in Norwegian (with an added A at the end)

You know, originally I liked Contra the most (the problem is that there's a videogame called Contra, which is annoying), but now I kind of like Uværa. It's different--intersting..

Anyway!!

~Sofia

Abygayle Wynderas
☀︎𓇗𓋼𝖁𝖆𝖑𝖊𝖗𝖎𝖊𓋼𓇗☾
♡~°Leah Larkspur°~♡

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

The Ink Pot Club

• Pinterest
  • Website

©2023 by The Ink Pot Club. Created with Wix.com

bottom of page